Our focus at Trail Creek Golf Course is on the health and safety of our customers and staff. By following the rules listed below we will help limit the spread of COVID 19 and keep golf courses open to enjoy.
As of June 1, 2021, Alberta is in Stage 1 of the Open for Summer Plan.
Multiple tee times for up to 10 people may be booked.
BOOKING & CHECKING IN:
- Tee times can be booked by calling 403.586.0561. Walk-ons will not be accommodated.
- If you are feeling ill and/or exhibiting a fever, cough or flu like symptoms, stay home.
- Arrive no sooner than 15 minutes before your tee time.
- Only 1 customer permitted in the clubhouse at a time & we encourage you to pay with Visa, MC, or debit (tap is available).
- Please maintain a 6 foot physical distance.
- Touch points on power carts will be sanitized after each use. Sand bottles and coolers have been removed.
- There will be designated areas for cart pick-up and drop-off.
- If you live in the same household you may ride together. All other use is single rider only.
- We encourage walking if possible as carts are limited.
- Cart keys, scorecards & pencils will be in each cart.
- Washrooms are located at the clubhouse & hand sanitizer is available. Please wash your hands.
- Washrooms will be sanitized at regular intervals.
- Maintain 6 foot physical distance on the tee, fairways & on the greens.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAGSTICK. Cups have been modified to eliminate this touch point.
- Other touch points have been removed such as ball washers, & bunker rakes.
- Please play preferred lies in the bunkers & smooth the sand with your foot after you play your shot.